Purchase of Books, PE Attire and School Uniform 2024
Download S1 Booklist 2024
Download S2 Booklist 2024
Download S3 Booklist 2024
Download S4 Booklist 2024
Download Uniform Order Form
Instructions to Parents & Students on Purchase of Text and Workbooks, PE Attire and School Uniform 2024
- In view of the end of the year the sales of textbooks, materials, school uniform and the PE attire for academic year 2023, School is continuing to offer online sales and delivery services, with the option for self-collection in school with appointments.
- Parents/guardians of S2-S4 cohorts of the next academic year are strongly advised to place orders by end-November to ensure timely deliveries and to avoid the peak sales period in the last two weeks of December to avoid a last-minute rush to purchase books and uniforms.
- To support the bookshop and uniform vendors in their sales and crowd management at their retail stores with interaction, Parents/guardians & students are to adhere to the queue management set up by the school and the vendor.
- School will provide book and uniform lists with relevant information to parents/guardians before the end of term to the students.
- Size chart with guide on taking measurements will be given and students will need to purchase using these measurements.
- For students who have not received their uniform by 1 Jan 2024, they may report to school in primary school PE attire on 2 Jan 2024.
Please note the following:
TKSS Sales of School Textbooks, School Uniform & PE Attires
||Pacific Bookstores Pte Ltd
||Pacific Bookstores Customer Service Details
Customer Service Tel: 69298012
Customer Service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
||Pacific Bookstores online sales platform for Text Books and School Uniform & PE Attires Order Online: https://www.pacificbookstores.com
|Online Purchase Details & Dates of online purchases
||Textbooks, School Uniform & PE Attire - 2024 Cohort - Sec 2, 3 and 4
The online portal for ordering of School Textbooks, School Uniform and PE Attire will be launched on 3 Nov 2023.
The online portal for ordering books will be closed on 15 Dec 2023.
2024 Cohort - Sec 1
The online portal for ordering books will be launched on 16 Dec 2023.
|Mode of Collections - Home Delivery School Text Books and School Uniforms
||Option 1 (most preferred mode) - Shop online & Choose 'Home Delivery'
Home Delivery fee of $14.60 applies
Delivery time refer to vendor’s website for available delivery dates for booking
|Mode of Collections - Self-Collection School Text Books and School Uniforms
||Option 2 (Self-Collection / Exchanges)
1. Self-Collection at School Bookshop upon online ordering (date of collection will be available on website upon ordering at https://www.pacificbookstores.com)
2. Online Purchase (in School) is strictly by appointment. The appointments can be made via the vendor’s website https://www.pacificbookstores.com/appointment/book
3. Only 1 parent is allowed to accompany the student. Strictly, by appointed time slots only.
Students to exchange textbooks directly at school bookshop from 2 Jan 2024 onwards, when school re-opens.
- Venue: School Bookstores
- Time: 9am to 3pm (Avoid recess time)
School Uniform & PE Attires: Exchange of uniforms is strictly by appointment.
The appointment can be made via https://www.pacificbookstores.com/appointment/book
Parents can use the e-appointment to book the date and time from 20 Nov 2023 onwards (closed on Saturdays and Sundays).
|Delivery or Self-Collection period
||2024 - Sec 2, 3 and 4
Period: 16 Nov 2023 - 15 Dec 2023
Refer to vendor’s website for available Delivery & Self-Collection dates
2024 - Sec 1
26 Dec 2023 - 28 Dec 2023 (Self-Collection & Home Delivery)
Refer to vendor’s online website for available Delivery & Self-Collection dates
||VISA, MASTERCARD, Debit Card & PayNow (Scan & Pay QR Code)
(When placing order online)
|FAS Students Purchase
||FAS Self-Collections will be available on 7 & 8 Dec 2023 at school bookstores.
- Only 1 parent is allowed to accompany the student. All collections are strictly by scheduled appointed time slots.
- Vendor will contact directly once FAS applications are confirmed and approved by School for ordering arrangements or walk in collection on 7 & 8 Dec 2023.
|Note - Safety Measures
||In the event if Safe Management Measures (SMM) are implemented it will be aligned with the current national posture and may be adjusted further should the national posture change.
At all times follow and adhere to school safety instructions, signages and notices.